- Annual Rocky Camp, in association with Rocky Mountain College camp program, produce week long camp for Billings youth wanting to learn how to fly fish, tie flies, cast, and learn the entomology and conservation ethic surrounding fly fishing. Magic City Fly Fishers organizes the camp, staffs it with volunteer instructors, and provides several scholarships to young people unable to pay the Rocky Mountain College camp fee.
- Girl Scout Camp, in partnership with the Montana/Wyoming Girl Scout council and Montana Audubon produce an annual fly fishing camp at the Montana Audubon headquarters. Magic City Fly Fishers organizes the camp, presents it with MCFF and Montana FWP personnel volunteers. MCFF emphasizes recruiting female volunteer instructors in order to provide female mentors to the girls.
- Support FWP and Matt Wilhelm for an intensive week of fly tying and conservation education in Billings region middle schools.
- Organize and present additional fly tying workshops in most middle schools. MCFF has two volunteer teams of instructors who go out to the schools.
- Work with several regional conservation districts to produce youth oriented fly fishing days at the conservation district’s annual youth events
- Join with the Boy Scouts at their annual Boy Scout days to demonstrate and instruct Boy Scouts in fly tying skills.
- Key partner for Montana FWP Lake Elmo Youth Fishing Days, 800 some kids go though this event.
- Partnering with local retailers to support fly tying demonstrations and discussion of fly fishing skills offered by MCFF